Facing Lake Geneva, Mont Blanc, and the Jet d'Eau fountain, stands the majestic Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. Its commands a perfect location just minutes from the old city, the shopping district, United Nations Office, and the airport. The Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva is a true five-star complex that comprises 412 rooms and suites, three restaurants, the FloorTwo Bar, Le Spa, a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, shopping arcade, and 1300-seat theatre, as well as 13 flexible conference rooms and long-stay residences.
- Rooms: CHF 390. to CHF 1500.
- Suites : CHF 1400. to CHF 10,800.
- Geneva Suite: CHF 50,000.
The Grand Hotel Kempinski is a destination in and of itself!
On the Quai du Mont-Blanc, facing Lake Geneva and the Jet d'Eau
- Number of rooms: 379
- Number of suites: 33
- 4 beehives on the roof of the hotel
- 2nd floor vegetable garden with 30 sq meters of plants
Distances by car
- Nearest city, Genève, Lausanne à 50km
- Restaurants, 3 restaurants et 1 Lounge dans l’Hôtel : Le Grill, Il Vero, Floortwo Lounge et Tsé Yang
- Check in: 3:00pm
- Check out: noon
Open all year around
Quai du Mont-Blanc 19 – 1201 Genève - Suisse
Tél : +41 22 908 90 81